Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

L'Arc-en-Ciel's SMILE album not available in my country?

L'Arc-en-Ciel's SMILE album not available in my country?

Hello!

I am a Spotify premium user from Singapore.

L'Arc-en-Ciel is one of the more popular bands to come out of Japan. Despite having access to most of their popular albums in Spotify, there's one in particular that is missing which is the album called 'SMILE'.

The thing is, I can access the album from the 'This is L'Arc-en-Ciel' playlist made by Spotify but all songs (except the last song called 'Spirit Dreams Inside') are greyed out. This implies that album has already been undoubtedly added to Spotify but for some odd reason unavailable in my country?

I did some research and the album 'SMILE' was released under the same record label which baffles my mind why it happens to be the only popular album missing for Spotify Singapore. I want to believe that this leans more towards a technical problem/error rather than a problem with the record label (as the album can be accessed by US users).

I would highly appreciate it if you could look into this, Spotify support team. L'Arc-en-Ciel is an amazing band and I'm sure by granting us access to this album will significantly increase their stream numbers.

Thank you!

1 Reply

Hey @Lim8 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Music availability depends on the artist/label, not Spotify.

You can find more information in this article: https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

Have a great day 🙂

Hope this helps! 🙂

Suggested posts