Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lauryn Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off of You

Solved!

Lauryn Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off of You

Why is this one song missing from Spotify?

It should be part of the MisEducation of Lauryn Hill album...

Please advise.  Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news people! Yes you guessed it!! This song is available now, I just checked now and it's there!!! I CANT TAKE MY EARS OFF OF IT Enjoy it! It's one of the best!!

Thanks Spotify. 

View solution in original post

36 Replies

It's available here in the UK:

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm in the U.S. and it won't allow me to play it, it says content unavailable. Spotify, please make this song available in the USA!!

What is the point of taking this song off the albumn??? WE NEED IT!!! 

Now "Ex-Factor" is blocked in the US.  What the hell is going on Spotify?  That's my favorite song from the album.

Did they update this?

NO!!!!! I can't get it either and I NEED it 😞

I'd just like to know why the song isn't here.  There are a couple missing from the original album.

Y'all finished or y'all done? Make this song available

I know ! can't play it from canada either ! 

Spotify, please make this song available or provide an explanation as to why it's not available. I'm from New Zealand and can't access this song.

If premium service gets me albums with the best songs removed, I might have to unsubscribe.

Really Spotify?

why is it not availble in australia

It is on Apple Music..Spotify, help me help you

@congraff

Hello:

Hey, I just did a Google look up for this release, this track and one other track that is on this release. A Wiki page about the album, the wiki page points out the 15th and 16th track from the release are hidden tracks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Miseducation_of_Lauryn_Hill

I have seen some labels with releases leave off hidden tracks on uploads to the Spotify service, and then have the content added later to the Spotify service with an updated release providing hidden tracks from the official original CD releases. The 90's were kind of notorious about hidden bonus tracks released by artists, and then labels adding some of these bonus hidden tracks on CD's, and this was an easy thing for content providers too overlook these hidden track gems from original CD releases.

Spotify users can try going the content error reporting method route below with reporting content error issues, and see if through the reporting method the label provides an updated release with the hidden tracks to the Spotify service.

If you've seen either

- a track, album, or artist in our catalogue with incorrect information (i.e. wrong release year, misspelling, etc.)

- different artists in the same Artist Page

- incorrect cover arts

- incorrect artists biography

or

- a track or album that isn't playing correctly (i.e. a song only playing one second of music)

Then you can report the error using the Contact Form. Once there, perform the following steps:

Step 1: Click on "I want to report a broken song or wrong song information".
Step 2: Click on the Green Button that reads "I STILL NEED HELP".
Step 3: Copy and Paste the track URI links to the songs into the field that reads "Song URI".
Step 4: Type up a description of the track issues in the "Tell us more" field.
Step 5: Click on the green button "SEND QUESTION".
Be sure to include all Spotify URI's in the body of the message!

After contacting Customer Support, you should receive an automated response from Spotify. The tracks will then be aggregated and reported to the content provider. Customer Support will update their database with the correct information as soon as the label or aggregator has sent them an update with the correct data.

Doing this reporting method above is a long shot and no guarantees the label or artist will provide these tracks to the Spotify service, but it might be worth a shot. Never know, the album is from 98', so this is an easy thing to overlook for a label like Columbia with a very huge large number of tracks added to the Spotify service, for the label to overlook hidden tracks from some releases.

WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE 

HOW CAN WE FALL IN LOVE WITHOUT THIS SONG

AS IT IS PERFORMED BY MS LAURYN HILL

ALL THE PREVIOUS WHITE GUYS GOT IT WRONG

ITS TOO FAST AND ITS ON THE UPBEAT LIKE ITS RAUNCHY

BUT THIS SONG IS DOWNTEMPO CAUSE IT'S ABOUT BEING VULNERABLE

YET ALL THE DUDES ARE ON SPOTIFY, NOT LAURYN

SPOTIFY YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

COME ON COMMUNITY LETS SHOW THEM WHATS WHAT

I NEED TO FINISH THIS PLAYLIST FOR MY FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY

I ALREADY MISSED THE 3RD ANNIVERSARY BECAUSE OF THIS!

NO OTHER SONG CAN FOLLOW "Someone To Watch Over Me" BUT

"Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" SO SOMEOBDY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING

TO SAVE EVERYONES MARRIAGE AND ENSURE MINE thanks no really

Marked as solution

Good news people! Yes you guessed it!! This song is available now, I just checked now and it's there!!! I CANT TAKE MY EARS OFF OF IT Enjoy it! It's one of the best!!

Thanks Spotify. 

Hahaha u cray locca and I like it! It's avail now. 

3 months later...it’s gone again!!

Suggested posts