Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

Solved!

Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

Spotify
Spotify

The music / artist I'm looking for isn't on Spotify. Now what?!

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

We are signing new labels and adding great music every week. Hopefully your favourite music will be up soon.

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide us with feedback.

When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list we will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name does not mean they will magically be showing up soon.

If you've got any other questions please let us know in a post right here

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

Miner
Please bring back Kid Cudi's "The Prayer" from his first mixtape "A Kid Named Cudi". Thank you so mch.

View solution in original post

119 Replies

Re: Looking for a certain artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

ravendarlin
Casual Listener

Can you also try to get bouyon? it's a music on the Island of Dominica (Commonwealth) and Guadeloupe they have artist such as triple jay and WCK which would be great. 

It's just a suggestion. But I would really love them here. So I won't have to pause my spotify to search for them on youtube. 

P.S I love spotify i honestly recommend Spotify to everyone!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Can you please add more Estonian music like Niki or Kairit (Kairit Tuhkanen).

Tracks like Äike Päike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKcJNYIIKoQ

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @ravendarlin & @user-removed you can open this form and provide us with feedback.

booruce

Is there any logical reason why a particular artist and label is on Spotify but just one album is missing from that artist?

The missing album has the same label as all the other albums which seem to appear in Spotify.

Theschneim

I'd like James Horner's single from Mighty joe young in Spotify aswell, from 1988, Windsong / Aka Imba wimbo please... 
Its a lovely song, and never forgotten.

lugate

I would like to hear Nightwish with Tarja Turunen!!! 

Where can I request artists/ songs?

KujaLee

I want some bands like Bad Suns to be in my playlists, apprently they exist, but their songs are not complete. Help! :)

Re: Where can I request artists/ songs?

Carina
Community Legend

Hi @KujaLee and welcome to the community!

Have a look at this thread. It tells you how to request songs/artists and why not every song in the world is available.

iceman27

i was wondering why the song (two weeks) from the artiest all that remains ain't on spotify. could it  be possible to add that song

gtrz iceman27

SUGGESTED POSTS