Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

Solved!

Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

The music / artist I'm looking for isn't on Spotify. Now what?!

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

We are signing new labels and adding great music every week. Hopefully your favourite music will be up soon.

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide us with feedback.

When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list we will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name does not mean they will magically be showing up soon.

If you've got any other questions please let us know in a post right here

119 Replies

that is definitely one of the albums, I wonder why it's not available in the states.

I can't find 'House of Cards' of Radiohead!! If is not in Spotify, please add it!

So Spotify already added the album 'York' by Blu, but I am missing three tracks which were released on the LP version only:
13. "Jazmine" (featuring Andy Allo) 1:15
14. "Jazzmen" 2:28
15. "Ronald Morgan" (featuring Edan) 3:19

Check the correct tracklisting over here
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_%28album%29

I actually don't expect that they'll ever be added, but it's worth a try I guess.

It's weird that you can still not listen to the album 'Acid Rap' by Chance The Rapper in my region (Germany).. 😞

Not just Germany,you can't listen to 'Acid Rap' by Chance The Rapper in The US either.

Where is APEX from Foreign Beggars? It's disappeared. Smiley Sad

Spotify, i'd like you to meet Mr. Lou Pardini   

I forgot to reply back to this, but it is on there now

spotify:track:2Zw1UciFQWTbyMLSVJjdWX

I see what you are saying about talking to the label about new artists. But, you have 1 album from aaliyah. Why don't you have the rest of her albums

Dollface, I think that some of Aaliyah's albums are not on Spotify because her label went out of business and is now owned by this music publisher: http://www.reservoir-media.com/

I see that the title track for Houndstooth's "No News From Home" has been available since February. I was wondering when the rest of the album will appear on Spotify.

Thanks

Please bring back the album "Oops I did it again" from Britney Spears to Germany. It disapp

Hello there and welcome to the community,

Spotify wants all the music in the world available to stream.

Unfornunately, due to licensing problems, or by choice of artist, label or rights owner, it can happen that certain artists or albums are not available at all on Spotify or patially available to certain countries only.

This album of Britney Spears you are looking for, is available in all the countries covered by Spotify, except Germany and Austria.

Spotify has no control over that. The only thing you can try is to contact the record label and ask why this album is not available in your country.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @GrooveJunkie & @Soundofus I just want to jump in here and clarify a bit more. This isn't completely out of Spotify's control in the sense that we are working hard every day to get more artists on Spotify. 

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

I would love to see AVATAR Music From The Motion Picture by James Horner back on Spotify. Please make it happen.

I cant find

Open your eyes - chuck - sum 41

help!

I'm in the US, looks like only two songs are available on this album.
spotify:album:4HUXZbHtvpoxVXWWijbj4i

10 Years' - "Miscellanea" was available in the US up until about a week ago (if not more recently). Why is this no longer available in the US? I see that it's available in 35 other regions? Getting so tired of this... Appreciate anyone's feedback.

Why "I really like you" from Carly Rae Jepsen is no longer available on Spotify?

Edit: It's in again 🙂

Try this link (It still works in the US)

spotify:track:6YhDHby2eVeENKJNa7C2z6

would love to get russian pop artist julia savicheva songs. particularly ЮЛИЯ САВИЧЕВА СКАЖИ МНЕ ЧТО ТАКОЕ ЛЮБОВЬ song as well as russian artist djigan and this song  Джиган ft. Мулат "Мои мысли" 

Suggested posts