Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

Solved!

Re: Looking for an artist/ track/ album on Spotify?

RockYourSocksxX
Roadie

Ghost EP from Sky Ferreira is missing? I was almost certain this was on Spotify before. Please add it (again)! I'm living in Belgium... 
This isn't certainly the only case... Other artists like 'Ghost Beach' only have remixes for me. On the web player however, every song they have is listed, but I'm unable to play it. 

Edit: I can find it on the web player, but I'm unable to play it. 

Last.fm: RockYourSocksxX
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
• Brendan Gill

don_gomez

hi, i cant believe who AC/DC havent ANY SONG in spotify argentina, really i cant believe, just 1 album at least come onn

user-removed
Not applicable

@don_gomez

AC/DC is one of those artists that have chosen not to put any of their music on any legal streaming service it is not just with Spotify.  

All music made available to the spotify service is up to the labels, artists, and/or their representatives. Please go and have a read over on this detailed post here https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Music-FAQs-You-want-to-read-this-first/t...

point 5 covers about the issue with missing music/artists. Thank you!

user-removed
Not applicable

I would like to see more Christian Indie musicians from CD Baby. Also, the whole album "Triumph" by Citzens & Saints.

fxel123
Gig Goer

Helloo

I have been listening to Breaking Benjamin for many years now, but a few years ago or so Spotify has removed TWO albums by Breaking benjamin. (Dear Agony and Shallow Bay: The Best of Breaking Benjamin)

I would really appreciate if those albums would come back. :)

user-removed
Not applicable

Even Rammstein is here at Spotify. AC/DC if you want more (money), go fast to Spotify! Your fans are there!

Sinfully
Music Fan

Please add all of the Tool albums! 

A Perfect Circle is on Spotify, but no Tool? 

Please add all of the Tool awesomeness!!

vtrendy

Hi,

Please add Epica's Consign to Oblivion. Amazing album! It's strange that you have not uploaded it.

10x

Vico1789
hi, Im really wondering that i have to ask for it but could you please get some songs from ACDC to Spotify? It's ridiculous that you dont have Music like this on spotify. I pay 10 € a month and all i can get is a tribute Band of ACDC.I Understand, that you dont have Songs of unkown Artists on spotify but it Should be normal to have Bands like this on spotify.

Vice

Jinxeeh
Casual Listener

SUGGESTED POSTS