Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Loud static at the end of every track on this album - corrupt audio?

Loud static at the end of every track on this album - corrupt audio?

Hey,

https://open.spotify.com/album/5Ca3iUbx6dIf66frTpx5Hd

On Groove! by Boulevards, every track seems to have a few seconds of loud static that plays at the end/after the track finishes. So I can't put them on playlists :'(

I think it's definitely not as intended - it actually happens after the stated run time of the song. So for example, the first track 'Set the Tone' says next to the title that it's 2:04, but when I play it the time bar goes to 2:07. After 2:04 the song finishes and the static plays for three seconds. It's super annoying and has been like this for years, any chance of a fix?

3 Replies

Hi @plaintrees,

I just had a quick listen to the tracks you mentioned and I did not encounter any loud static or extended play time. Through which device(s) do you listen to these songs? If neccessary it might be worth flagging this up with tech support.

Best,

A

I've been having this happen to some of my songs lately too, I cant figure it out

Hey there @plaintrees and @athasata

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you notice a track or an album on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or the information (title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us. 

We suggest you check out this help page and follow the steps on how to report the issue you've spotted. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Suggested posts