Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

MISSING ALBUMS - Back to Normal(ish)

Solved!

MISSING ALBUMS - Back to Normal(ish)

I have mentioned this already in the 'Blur' topic, but this is important. Several albums have dissapeared from several artists, such as Blur, Daft Punk, Justice and David Bowie. Wonder if anyone's got any ideas if this is normal and will be fixed or we should be panicking. Or not. I am also dissatisfied that albums and songs are taken off at all, leaving those hideous repalcement tags. They're kinda annoying.

So anyway, any thoughts on this would be great Smiley Happy

124 Replies

Why isn't available North Borders by Bonobo?, please bring it back

I am fuming to have album's disappeared. You mention, Spotify's competitor doesn't have this problem, who are they as I'm not paying every month to have my favourite albums gone

Can we get Sandie Shaw songs back? What happened?

What's going on here? Clapton/Marsalis Play the Blues and Costello/Toussant River in Reverse are no longer found on Spotify. Why???

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're having troubles finding something in the app, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article for more info.

Keep in mind that we add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, or if you're having troubles with the app, you can follow the steps here to let us know. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts