Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

MISSING ALBUMS - Back to Normal(ish)

Solved!

MISSING ALBUMS - Back to Normal(ish)

I have mentioned this already in the 'Blur' topic, but this is important. Several albums have dissapeared from several artists, such as Blur, Daft Punk, Justice and David Bowie. Wonder if anyone's got any ideas if this is normal and will be fixed or we should be panicking. Or not. I am also dissatisfied that albums and songs are taken off at all, leaving those hideous repalcement tags. They're kinda annoying.

So anyway, any thoughts on this would be great Smiley Happy

124 Replies

They're missing Korn's untitled album ,which is my favorite of all time...

Where has Jason Newsteds (New-Sted) EP MEtal gone ?

Palindrome Hunches by Neil Halstead, probably the album I've listened to more than any other on Spotify, has vanished.

Why, why, why???

Depeche Mode have been taken off Spotify!

Well, the following albums that I care about.

Some Great Reward

Construction Time Again

The Singles 1981-85

Black Celebration

Violator

Songs of Faith and Devotion

Sounds of the Universe

I have noticed that also. Disaster...!!! 

Although, I have seen that my playlist with all DM songs has come and gone the last couple of months.

What is happening? No DM -> No Spotify!

I went to look for those out of curiosity and found them all under Depeche Mode.  Either they were removed for a short time or perhaps your list didn't populate correctly.  They were all there this morning.  Hope you are able to listen to them!

Why is Deja Vu by Crosby Stills Nash and Young not available when most of their other albums are?

Joseph Arthur - The Ballad Of Boogie Christ.

Gilgonzo! Extinct!

There is another issue i spotted today. The albums are there to listen but you can't find it under the list of the band.

For example: Paradise Lost has an album called "Tragic Idol" which was available for a long time in Spotify

To my surprise today, it's not listed under the albums sections of the band anymore. However the songs and the album is still available, you can find it through popular section of the band. All songs are there but not listed under the band page.

I wonder what's the problem.

Hi @asahin Albums not appearing in the artist section crops up now and again - most often with a new release where the artist page isn't updated immediately. If you come across any missing albums, it's worth reporting using this form so they can be added.

another one album - Adelitas Way - Adelitas Way. 

The Bob Dylan album 'The freewheelin' Bob Dylan' is missing for some time now! Please fix it!

London Grammar's If You Wait was available today in Spain, at least few hours. Then It became unavailable again. I guess something is wrong  with this album.

Hello!

The greatest hits vol. 2 by bob dylan is missing!

@jmarin1986 - Have a read at this post about missing music 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello,

why is suddenly "The Paradigm Shift" by Korn missing?

It was there and I heared it alot... now its gone. :'(

Only the commentary is still there. -_-

lg

borsTiHD

'B*st*rd' by Tyler, The Creator is missing 😞 

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y

Death Angel - Act III

Hi Richard,

I moved my payment card from a UK-based credit card to a Singapore-based credit card and suddenly several albums disappeared, including Tegan and Sara "Heartthrob". Why is this? Are there differences in what albums/songs are available based on Spotify country?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

M

Yes @dorsal_fin03 - the catalogue of available content does differ depending on what country your Spotify profile is registered in, since the licensing for content varies across the world. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts