Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Maybe a bug - Podcast changed into Playlist?

Maybe a bug - Podcast changed into Playlist?

Plan

Free

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

I followed a podcast called 'SWR1 Meilensteine -Alben die Geschichte machten' .  I marked some of the audios for my playlist and called it like the podcast. But now I couldn't find the podcast anymore, searches resulted only into my playlist! I asked another member who is a premium member, she couldn't find the podcast too. After that i deleted my playlist, but the search result was the same - the podcast wasn't found!

I downloaded the 'google podcasts' app to check if the podcast  also disappeared there. But i can find it!   I think it is a bug, isn't it?

3 Replies

Hey @Sturi0956,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

For what you're describing and since other user can't find this specific podcast, it most likely was removed. We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

We hope this sheds some light on the matter. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I will ask the podcast's author if he has removed the audios from Spotify. I think, he has not, because the podcast is available with other apps

Hey @Sturi0956,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Keep in mind that there might be different agreements with the different distributors/apps, so if a certain content is available in one platform or app, doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be available in all other apps or platforms.

We'll be right here if you have any other questions.

Take care.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts