Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mexicans, PuertoRicans, Dominicans, ALL LATINOS help me with this song!,!!!,! Please

Mexicans, PuertoRicans, Dominicans, ALL LATINOS help me with this song!,!!!,! Please

Ok it’s simple it’s like a Mexican/reggaeton song the chorus goes like Ayy Ahhh ayyy ahhh Ayyy Ahh Ayy ahh I’m like a hypnotizing beat  almost then it says sexxxxx like the chorus is whispering “**bleep**” ithen another part goes like tacare tacare tacare tacareta then again tacare tacare tacare tacareta  yeah the music video is like a whole bunch of people dancing and the two people singing. It is like a short Mexican looking guy with dark hair and glasses at the end of the video they were staring into the video smiling I forgot what the other person look like. The whole beat and chorus sounds like a circus almost like I really love it like pleaseeeee help meee I will reward u

2 Replies

Tacare tacare tacare tacareta...... empe pe pa hyponadaaaaa con la me gu in a suerteee oh he ge ga empenada suerte eyyy ahhh ayyyy ahh AYYy Ahhhh eyyy Ahhh ayyyy ahhh eyyy ahhh ayyy ahhh eyyy ahh. It has like if you you losten to

Rombai- Me voy the beat(not the words JUST the beat) is kind of like that but has more instruments and rhythms in it  and in the song which I’m trying to figure out who sings it the song the instrument is like a I forgot what instrument it is it’s like the one where you use both hands and put two hands side by side and close them together in and out over and over again. Not a bag pipe but something else it has like a high beat in it please it came on 92.1 the other day

Well when the chorus goes like eyyy AHHH ayyy AHHH eyyy AHH it’s hyptnotizing and make you want to bailar con migo it’s two guys the background scene is like dark and everybody’s dancing including an old guy on video their voice whoever is singing their voice sounds high pitch like Mexicans it sounds funny but it goes with the beat remember they always whisper s e x x x on the song  and then tacaRE tacaRE tacaRe tacretaaaaaaaaa tacaRE tacaRE tacaRE tacaretaaa and when the song first start off it hey stalk/sing/rap however you call it slow it’s like a dancing song it’s kind of where you get drunk and start swaying to the side with your drink in your hand to this song  it kind of puts you in a trance tooooo pleaseeeee latinossss helppppp meee pod favorrrrere

Suggested posts