Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Michael Jackson's Dangerous is gone!

Solved!

Michael Jackson's Dangerous is gone!

What happened to Michael Jackson's album "Dangerous"? It's gone! All of his other content is there, but that one is gone! Was there a problem? Was it an error? Please respond.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It has to be, I recommend you to contact customer service.

Get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

I can see it correctly, available in these regions.

Untitled.png

Blocked in RO and SI.

But it doesn't show up on his list of albums, at least on my iPad Air 2. It's supposed to be between Bad and HIStory: Past, Present, and Future, Book I

It's there where you said it would be, try to uninstall and reinstall by following tutorial below.

https://support.spotify.com/uk/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/

It's most likely an issue on my end. It disappeared from that list when my Premium subscription expired

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it didn't work.

That's weird, can you check it with your PC?

I checked it with my PS4 and the same issue exists on there as well. Maybe it had something to do with my Premium subscription expiring. It definitely seems like an anomaly. I don't have PC btw
Marked as solution

It has to be, I recommend you to contact customer service.

Get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

Thanks, I'll check it out

Suggested posts