Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mike Oldfield

Solved!

Mike Oldfield

Hello out there
I am missing Mike Oldfields new album 'Return to Ommadawn'
Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@vorschiff

Hello:

I did a quick keyword search using a third party look-up service, does not seem that the sequel from Mike Oldfield's Ommadawn, Return to Ommadawn has arrived yet on the Spotify service.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.
https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

@vorschiff

Hello:

I did a quick keyword search using a third party look-up service, does not seem that the sequel from Mike Oldfield's Ommadawn, Return to Ommadawn has arrived yet on the Spotify service.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.
https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

Hello,

We are now more than 1 year later, and still the album is not available.

It is really pity.

Nothing to do to arrange the situation ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Nor incantations is present, as well as Crises Super Deluxe Edition (on Apple Music is available)

I’ve noticed that other previously missing albums were added recently, just keep hoping...

I just tried to import Incantations from the local storage and it doesn't show up in Spotify. This was strange, as other music is showing up, so I looked for a reason. As it happens, you can find Incantations on Spotify, but it is just locked in our region (mine is Northern Europe). Just google for it and you'll find lots of links to Spotify with songs being grayed out. If I know that it is available from competitors, I'll unsubscribe the same moment.

Suggested posts