Missing Albums from Porcupine Tree.

Solved!

Re: Missing Albums from Porcupine Tree.

Kbzads
What happened to Fear of a Blank Planet??!?!? D:

thertc

First, "Stupid Dream" and "Octane Twisted" (Live) disappear last year. Then  in 02/26 (yes, i listen PT daily) "Fear of a blank planet" and other albums dissapear from spotify whithout any explanation. I did check Apple Music and Tidaland they have those albums available in their selection. Please, PLEASE check this. I don't want to change to other service nor download the music via torrent.

Lordebop

And it was there a few weeks ago! Eternal sadness. u.u

Qoholeth7
I've been wondering how can we put back the album? Can we request Spotify or something.

pearljamalta-mt
Casual Listener
Fear of a blank spotify! Don't worry, or at least should you have the albums on cd, you can always upload them for your own personal use on Spotify. That's what I have done just yesterday. Stupid Dream, Lightbulb Sun and FOABP. My life feels complete now!

Pyypponen

Yeah!

Just yesterday I was disappointed that there is no In absentia, deadwing or stupid dream but today those are added (for a while at least). Any clue why label (or Wilson) is taking records away and then next day adding those back? Really annoying!

sambatyon

This most likely is related to the albums being owned by the label not the label not making them available. Interesting how as a workaround spotify has live versions of some of the missing albums:
1. Octane Twisted for The incident

2. Anesthetize for Fear of a Dark Planet

Highlighted

S0und
Casual Listener

That's probably the band's loop hole around this album release issue.

SUGGESTED POSTS