Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing Music?

Missing Music?

In response to the numerous missing music posts, I've paraphrased this from Spotify's music FAQs.

Spotify wants all the world’s music to be available in all countries. However, some artists and tracks are not currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. 

Thousands of albums and artists are being added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide Spotify with feedback. 
When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list they will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name does not mean they will magically be showing up soon.

130 Replies

Yop.. For me the best testament album.. And yop.. Missing in Spotify and others streaming services..

Kraantje Pappie pleaseeee

Pearl Jam cover songs are all songs done by the original artists!!! I am specifically looking for Pearl Jam's cover of "love Reign O'er Me". It is available on itunes, but spotify has all original artists on "Pearl Jam Cover Songs". Very Strange!!

The album “Guy III” from Guy is missing, and leaving a serious gap in Teddy Riley’s discography on Spotify 

I can't find the new album of olexesh "Rolexesh". Can u please add it.

6/10 songs on Faye Wong’s Fuzao are missing

I was looking for a song (Where you at? - Jennifer Hudson) and the album is on there but this specific song isn't? It literally skips over it like it doesn't exist. Does anyone know why that would be the case?

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Pink Floyd 12 series of official bootleg are greyed outfor example https://open.spotify.com/album/20dC9drHoMTOmQMffStkXw?si=ExJdbfB_SDy7EIefrm4i6g&nd=1

The form links to a non-existent document

I went to listen to some old favourite Dane Cook albums yesterday and found them no longer available (at least in Australia). What can I do about this aside from source and buy them personally?

Hi there @Spenglify,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

As much as we'd like to have all of the music in the world in our catalogue, song availability may depend on the specific country-related arrangements and permissions by rights-holders. For more details on this, it'd be great to take a look at this support site article. 

Hope you’ll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts