Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing albums of Behemoth

Solved!

Missing albums of Behemoth

There are some Behemoth albums which were already included in Spotify in the past:

- Demigod

- The Apostasy

They dissapeared last month, if I remember correctly.

It would also be nice, if some other albums of Behemoth would be added in future:

- Pandemonic Incantations

- Grom

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Do you know that in settings you can  enable something like: show songs which can't be played. Because even if the songs are not on spotify, they are still in your library or playlist. If you enable this setting, you will see the songs but they are greyed out and spotify will skip these songs of course.

Regards,

René

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hi,

Spotify wants to have all the music on their platform but some artists or record companies don't want their music to be available via streaming services. Sometimes the artists and record companies have discussions about where the money should go. During these discussions they could decide to take the music offline. When they have an agreement it could be put online again. 

Famous artists which are not on spotify but are really missed are Tool and Gart Brooks, Tool will be available this week, so it can change every moment.

See also:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/content-missing/

Regards,

René

Thanks for the reply. Is there no overview about the content changes (past and future)? 

Hi,

I don't think so. What would you like to know? The trend? Like are more albums added or are there more albums removed. Would you like to see it per artist? 

Spotify will have this information I assume but I don't think there is reason to share.

But let me know what you want, we could add this question or create a new idea.

Regards,

René

I had some of these missing albums in my favorites. I wanted to listen to it some day and they weren't in my list anymore. So it would be nice to get informed if something is deleted in my list. This also includes songs in my playlists. There could be a notification somewhere about the removals/additions.

I would also appreciate it if there is some kind of information about what will be re-added or removed in the near future, like it's done in Netflix as an example. (But I do know that the amount of these actions could be enormous.) 

Marked as solution

Do you know that in settings you can  enable something like: show songs which can't be played. Because even if the songs are not on spotify, they are still in your library or playlist. If you enable this setting, you will see the songs but they are greyed out and spotify will skip these songs of course.

Regards,

René

I already enabled this switch. But the albums just disappeared anyhow. 

Thanks for your help and thoughts anyway. I hope that my stuff will be there soon again. 

Yeah, Demigod has been gone for some weeks now, which is unfortunate, because it's one of my all-time favorite Behemoth albums.. Let's hope it's only temporary.

Demigod is added again 🙂 

The 'Demigod' album finally has been released on Spotify. I'm so glad it happened. I hope they add more Behemoth's albums in the future. Great band after all!

Hey guys,

Anyone noticed that Evangelion album contains only "ov Fire and the Void" song from now on ? All other songs are greyed

Do you know the reason ? As 1 month ago I could listen to the entire album 😞

Thanks !

Suggested posts