Missing genesis album

Re: Missing genesis album

Mollysmate
It wasn't missing from Apple Music for the first week in the UK much to my amazement. Some body obviously realised their 'mistake' and it has now disappeared without a trace :-(

jonsg
Casual Listener

I'm wondering whether it's a Brian Eno rights problem. He's credited on a couple of tracks on the album - Grand Parade and Silent Sorrow - although the consensus is that he did a little production polishing rather than being a major contributor to the music (and certainly not to the lyrics).

That said, there's plenty of his own original work on Spotify, so he obviously doesn't have too much of a problem himself with Spotify. If he's at all germaine to the discussion, it would just be about securing rights from whoever owned his at around 1975.

thwren

When will they learn?

Yes discographies also feature and you'll never beat that kind of pirate but this album appears twice in the most pirated list. Coincidence?

Screenshot 2015-12-16 14.22.03.png

jannep17

Strangely enough I seem to be able to listen to the whole Lamb Lies Down On Broadway on Spotify (in Sweden).

But only in the form of a playlist compiled by someone called Denington.

And he has added a bunch of other songs as well.

Link here:

https://open.spotify.com/user/denington/playlist/45qOvOBQBRGtJf5KZPLYqH

Therearenorules

No, sorry, not in Canada either.

tamtitam
Roadie

Link to the album , but still only three songs avaliable. 

DML71
Gig Goer

Was just looking for this yesterday and wondered why it was missing. 

temolen

They are also missing Trespass which has the knife on it which is my favorite Genesis song

wokkiedokkie
Music Fan

incorrect post....

tamtitam
Roadie

Actually, it's not incorrect. "The Lamb Lies..." is still missing, even though every other Genesis album is available. 

SUGGESTED POSTS