Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing song/album.

Solved!

Missing song/album.

Why is the album Doin' Somethin' Right and especially Good Directions by Billy Currington not available in Norway? I heard the song on the radio and I love it!

I know it is available in other countries, as I find it if I google the song and "Spotify", but it is unavailable for me. 
Itried to find a way to contact Billy currington, but that was not easy at all.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The album did not appear on Spotify, but at last the song "Good directions" did, so my problem is solved. Thank you all for your good suggestions ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @krimits!

Spotify's always working hard to get your favourite tunes. Check out this article for more info on missing content.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yeah I checked that link out before I made a post here. I also found the form to submit new songs, but as the album exist on Spotify (except from in my country) I don't know if it would help.

I was missing a Dolly Parton song earlier. It was on Spotify but was later removed. I then sent a message to Dolly Parton's FB page about it. I did not get a reply, but shortly after the song was back. The closest way to do that with this song is to contack his booking agent. And as I am not going to booking him I don't think that will be much help at all.

Hello @krimits!

Sorry to hear about that missing song. I don't really know the reason why this song is missing. As you know, Spotify would love to have all the worldโ€™s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

By the time, you can try to contact that artist (or his manager) and maybe they'll upload the song to Spotify.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Yes I will, if you could tell me how to contact him? I wrote two times before in this post that I can't find a good way to contact him.

Hello @krimits, I've been doing some research and I'll try to give you a better answer for your other questions later. By the time I found some of his official social media. You can contact him by his Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.

Let me know if there's something else I can do, Jose.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Thanks. I tried Facebook but it is not possible to send him a message, like it is onfor instance Dolly Partons FB page. Will try Instagram though. Don't know why I did not think about that, so thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

Great! Let me know if that works. Also, can you try checking the album/track from another account. Maybe that works. You can check the album here (even tough you probably can't play the songs).

https://open.spotify.com/album/01XmoBPJ8VwC6IyOEvGhy5

Keep me posted ๐Ÿ™‚ Jose.

Jose_MSpotify Star

You have a great taste in music ๐Ÿ˜„ If you like Billy Currington i would also recommend Jake Owen, Zac Brown Band, and Brett Eldredge.

I will also attach my Country Music Playlist, i have a great selection with over 300+ Country Songs. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/keanu377/playlist/7aiPEhT49GKVHr1CbVO6Bz?si=6GwvK0_oQN20hHIWXBqLng

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Marked as solution

The album did not appear on Spotify, but at last the song "Good directions" did, so my problem is solved. Thank you all for your good suggestions ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts