Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing songs and albums

Missing songs and albums

Why are certain songs missing from artist albums, especially when the songs are very popular for that artist?  ie, you can't get the song "baby come back" from FIREFALL.  Or "Who loves you" from FRANKIE VALLEY/4 SEASONS.  The artist "KISS" is missing an entire album .... "Sonic Boom".

3 Replies

Hey @Aquaman64, help's here!

Although Spotify would love for every song to be available to everyone on Spotify, it's not always possible for reasons outside the control of Spotify. There's some more info on this over in this Spotify support article: https://support.spotify.com/article/content-missing/ 🙂

I hope this helps, and just let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm waiting to play the album Sonic Boom by KISS but it is not available on Spotify. I understand it was an exclusive for WalMart for some time but now I see it available on other services like Apple Music.  Do I need to switch to Apple Music to listen to this album?  When will it be available on Spotify?

Hey @mtrainer,

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. New ones are being added every day, so keep an eye out for this one!

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Suggested posts