Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mix up with 2 Bill Evans???

Solved!

Mix up with 2 Bill Evans???

While listening to the jazz pianist Bill Evans I realized his picture was not correct so I clicked on the Bio to see and it's some other random jazz musician named Bill Evans. The thing is though is that the pianist's records are on the other guys page along with his music and it is very confusing. I wanted to let you know so you could shift these records to the actual Bill Evan's page because those records on this other guys page aren't on Bill Evan's page.

354f92fa2ff338af0d04bf15fb72d0fb.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

With the massive number of songs and artists available to us, sometimes bad tracks/names/artist info make their way into the queue. The best way to see this corrected is to use the report track feature.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

With the massive number of songs and artists available to us, sometimes bad tracks/names/artist info make their way into the queue. The best way to see this corrected is to use the report track feature.

Cheers!

Thanks! I just wasn't sure where I could go to tell them about this mix up.

Hope that helped 🙂

Thank you guys! I found the same problem and was looking for a way to tell you guys about this

Yeah, there's SOOO much music on Spotify! I'm just glad it doesn't happen too often 🙂 

First post here is to address this problem. It's a pretty big mix up that would be helpful to have fixed.

Bill Evans is one of the best recorded pianists of all time, can we please escalate this?

That's what I'm saying!

Suggested posts