Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mixed Up Names For Songs (Bad Company/War Is The Answer)

Mixed Up Names For Songs (Bad Company/War Is The Answer)

So, I this really isn’t a thing the community can fix, however there’s no way I could find to directly contact Spotify. On the album “War Is The Answer” by Five Finger Death Punch, the songs “War Is The Answer” and “Bad Company” are mixed up, meaning their names switched (i.e. “War Is The Answer” is named “Bad Company” and “Bad Company” is named “War Is The Answer”). I mean, just notice the change is length between the Explicit version (the one with the check mark in the bottom left and the one that got switched and is actually “War Is The Answer”) and the Clean version (the one without the check mark and actually is “Bad Company”). That’s the only problem I’ve had, and again this isn’t something the community can fix, but I noticed it and there’s no way to contact Spotify directly

Clean Version (Is Actually “Bad Company”)Clean Version (Is Actually “Bad Company”)

Explicit Version (Is Actually “War Is The Answer”)Explicit Version (Is Actually “War Is The Answer”)

1 Reply

Hi @snurgburgler, 

I'm sorry that happened to you! You can actually contact Spotify directly to report this at the link here. Once you get to the page, there's a specific option to report incorrect song information. Hope this is helpful and looking forward to seeing this fixed soon!

Let me know if there's anything I can help with! 🙂
If I help you, click the "Accept as Solution" button to help share the solution with others.
Kudos are never expected, but always appreciated.

Suggested posts