Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Mobile][Other] Including Canvas in the Oceania region.

[Mobile][Other] Including Canvas in the Oceania region.

I don't see why the Canvas feature isn't in Fiji. When I lived in Australia, the feature was right there and now when I've moved to Fiji the canvas feature is completely missing. Help out mate. 

3 Replies

Hey @TheDudeBruh,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from Ideas to the help boards as it's content fits better here.

Canvas content is also subject to some factors like content policies and licensing, that are not completely under Spotify’s control. While we do want Canvas to be more broadly available, we cannot say if or when that will be possible.

If you have any additional questions, the Community will be here for you.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

They've taken away the Canvas option for me here in Australia too, the option just doesn't show up. although I can see it in a different new account that I just created.

Hey @thedavidthomas1,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Your issue is a bit different than the OP. The Canvas feature is still available in Australia, however it's still in Testing. This means that you might have it for a period of time or see it on the account of a friend, but it might become unavailable at some point.

What you can do is double check that Data saver is off in the app settings and that the Canvas option is switched on.

If you still don't see Canvas or the option in Settings, you might want to create a new free account and check if it's available there. If so, you can consider moving your Library over to the new account. You can follow this Spotify Guide

Hope you find this info helpful. 

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts