More albums by Hilltop Hoods!

More albums by Hilltop Hoods!

Björn_L

Hello,

Well yeah, as the title says, I'm missing a few albums by these guys on Spotify, would really appreciate if you could, at least, consider adding more titles by them.

Thanks,

Björn

12 Replies

garrrkelleher
Roadie

i too support this

scottydepalma
Casual Listener

Spotify at least needs the calling, the hard road, and the hard road restrung... without these the two latest albums you guys have posted are nothing...

Shoobie_Doowah
Roadie

I support this, as well

seref_i

The Hard Road and Hard Road Restrung was on Spotify UK for a few weeks but suddenly dissappeared again. wth

Arq213

Same here. Could you add all of the hilltop hoods albums please?

Stdanielle3
Did they delete hilltop hoods discography yesterday? I had them all available offline and now they don't work!!

joebalogh23

Same here... What the heck?

Jlmagsino
They had most of their discography and it seems to have been taken off. There is only 2 songs up right now.

sqwince
Please bring back Hilltop Hoods!!!

huston882
Why did you remove hth???

punkrap
Casual Listener

In my oppinion, The Hard Road Restrung is the best album in music history ever made. What kind of financial dissent happend that this album is not on spotify?

user-removed
Not applicable

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

SUGGESTED POSTS