Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Most of In Extremo songs are unavailable

Solved!

Most of In Extremo songs are unavailable

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(xiaomi mi10t, iPad 5, win10 pc)

Operating System

(iOS 12, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Last year i could listen to all their music but after their last album release, i can only listen to their last album. All other albums is unavailable for me. Is something wrong with my account or is it same for everyone?

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-06-15 211027.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Execula,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on permissions from rights holders, such as artists and record labels.

You can use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field, or by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage. 

When I tried dragging the album artwork into this tool in my web browser, it showed that all the In Extremo albums from the “This Is In Extremo” playlist are currently unavailable in Turkey, except for the Kompass zur Sonne album (Deluxe and Extended Editions) and the “Ewig Sein” single.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something that you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Execula,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on permissions from rights holders, such as artists and record labels.

You can use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field, or by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage. 

When I tried dragging the album artwork into this tool in my web browser, it showed that all the In Extremo albums from the “This Is In Extremo” playlist are currently unavailable in Turkey, except for the Kompass zur Sonne album (Deluxe and Extended Editions) and the “Ewig Sein” single.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something that you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts