Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Multiple artists with same name

Roadie
Highlighted

Regular

Hello friends, same issue here.

I ran into a message form allowing to report the same name artists and have reported the case with bluesman Smokey Wilson and another artist by the same name being shown as one, and also the same case regarding of Bill Morrisey and Morrissey. No changes yet happen and no replay to my message, so I think it doesn't work. Strange that we have no replays from the Spotify team - the issue is an important one and should help to improve the app greatly, not to say to give fair and proper treatment to the artists. Let's hope for that we finally get some attention. 

Highlighted

This is still an issue! You used to be able to report issues with metadata in the Spotify desktop app, no longer though. I often get music by a bad German rapper called Devo in my Release Radar (instead of the American band Devo), and I got a song by an American rapper TOKYO instead of the group that performed with Nina Hagen

Highlighted
Solution!

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you notice a track or an album on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or the information (title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us by following the steps here.

Keep in mind that if you're an artist and you've noticed something doesn't look quite right with your music, you can instead follow the steps in listed in this FAQ by Spotify for Artists.

On another note, if you spot that instead of an artist you follow you see recommended content by an artist with a similar name, we'd suggest taking a look here for more info on how to report this.

Further, we hope you don't mind us marking this post as a solution so it's easier to find to users looking for the answer to a similar issue.

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else! We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS