Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Mumford & Sons Pre sale 2019

Mumford & Sons Pre sale 2019

I got an email for pre sale for the upcoming Mumford & Sons tour.

It included links for the various dates, when trying to buy a ticket by following one of the links I get asked for a vip code. There is no code in the email. What should I do?

29 Replies

I haven't received an email either. Any luck?

Nothing yet. ☹️

Hi, how does one get on the email list for those pre sale ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/mumfordandsons/comments/9n5abb/spotify_presale/ 

Based on what I'm seeing on that thread, people are getting emails with individual codes based on being a "top fan."  Not sure if this is different from the other presale emails that I usually see, for bands that I definitely listen to less than M&S.

Thx m8, you’ve been great help 👍🏻

I recieved an email with a link to ticketmaster and all the dates but when I tried to click the link in ticketmaster for Manchester for example, it didnt allow you to click to purchase anything the link must have been broken.. I emailed Spotify and they responded saying they had their best tech guys working on it. This morning they have told me all the pre sale tickets have sold out! Joke! Not Happy!

spot.jpg

Sorry to hear that. I too fear that this will happen here. And when they go on sale Friday. That only the nose bleeds will be left, way way way up there. Hidden in the rafters. Good thing we go there for the music, but it’s always nice to see then close too. I bet scalpers are gonna make a killing with this concert! 🤔

Update: got an email from spotify this morning at 9am for the presale...which started at 9am.  Code was delta.  I entered it, and there were like 2 tickets available.

Same happened to me. For the first half hour it said there were no tickets that match my criteria. Then one popped up for almost 90 USD. Then that went away. Now it keeps saying there are none that meet my criteria. I just want 2 tickets! 

Hi, i just went and the code worked, unlocked it. But there are no tickets available. Guess i’ll habe to wait tomorrow. Good luck to all of you who have been trying since yesterday, hope you get tickets. Fingers crossed 🤞 for tomorrow. Hope at the end of this tunnel we will see the “guiding light!!” 😉😁👍🏻

Suggested posts