Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Add Request

Solved!

Music Add Request

Hey. I was wondering if you guys could add the prayer by Kid Cudi. It deserves to be on spotify and I wanted to know if you could add it.
896 Replies

Hi I was wondering if you could add latest WakaFlocka album Flockaveli 1.5
Thanks

Hello @vladis612 and welcome to the community,

Availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists (or representatives) and / or their labels. Music missing can be a decision of one of them.

Music missing can also be related to a licensing problem. Licensing rules are not the same from a country to another. That can lead to have albums available in some countries and not in some others. Usually when a licensing problem is solved the music can be added or come back if it has been removed.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to stream and works hard daily to try to convince artists and labels to let all their catalog in streaming.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Spotify! I was wondering if you could add up a Sponge Cola song called Neon? I couldn't be more than happy if you could. Thanks!

Hello there.

I'm THE BIGGEST fan of Frenchcore ever and i have to say ... Meh ... These days, Deezer seems like more efficient on new realeases and this make me sad. I love u spotify, and i don't wanna have to go on u're biggest ennemy ...

For example : http://www.deezer.com/album/12705026

darn WE WANT MOAR.

Please add songs by Tink i.e. Count On You and When It Rains

PLEASE ADD BRAIN POWER BY NOMA

Can you please add
1) Siggno- el perdon
2) Siggno- yo te esperare
3) La Firma- pude

Can y'all please add two songs... Bury me in blue jeans and miles and mud tires both are by granger smith

Hi Spotify!

Could you add:

Still I by A. Nissley
D.A.M.by Angeldust
Down by Angeldust
Emotional Connection by Backyard Dreaming
Beach Balls by Billy Talent
Fool's Day by Blur
Your Love by Chad Valley
Die Tomorrow by Coldrain
Makin' Around by Fatalist
Be Mine by Kristina & The Dolls

Ultra Violet by The Killers
All I Really Want by The Plastics
Rock The Casbah by Trust Company

Walking After You (Soundtrack Version) by Foo Fighters 

Laserlight (Extended Version) by Jessie J 

Doom And Gloom (Single Version) by The Rolling Stones

Thanks!

I would like to see Just Go (KR ver), Long time no see (KR ver), SINOSIJAK (KR ver) by iKON on spotify. Other songs in iKON's Welcome back (complete edition ) album also need to be added!

NOMA - Brain Power

can you add more chance the rapper and "do ya like" by childish gambino 

Can you guys please add My Chemical Romance's first album "I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love"? Thanks!

I was wondeing if you could add, I can't make you love me by Bon Iver. It use to be on spotify but it was taken off. I ave no clue why it was taken off because it was one of the top 5 most listened to songs and then it was gone. I would greatly apericate it and im sure that all of the other Bon Iver Fans would too!!!!

@Eml1615

I can see it, but not all songs.

If an album is available or not depends on the artists or their record companies in every country. That's why sometimes some albums are available in some countries and not in others.

http://open.spotify.com/album/3a5BRZPxhGOXI7dCT0R7vZ

osorniosSpotify Star

@cristgers

When these sort of things happens, it's usually by request of the artists or their record companies.

I don't think Spotify has much to do about it.

osorniosSpotify Star

Can you please add "Penny and Me" by Hanson

Mistake

Please add: Pink Guy - Kill yourself. I know it sounds like **bleep**e, but pink guy is hilarious! Loads of people I know wanna add this too!

Hey, I think that Tally Hall's album, Good & Evil should be put back on Spotify.  It was removed recently, and I was pretty bummed about it.

Suggested posts