Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Add Request

Solved!

Music Add Request

Hey. I was wondering if you guys could add the prayer by Kid Cudi. It deserves to be on spotify and I wanted to know if you could add it.
896 Replies

Yes

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

I would like to new soundtrack of Warcraft by Ramin Djawadi

warcraft.jpg

@illum1n4ti

Hello:

Would this be the movie soundtrack you are looking for here?

Available currently in these listening regions: AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO DE EC EE SV FI FR GR GT HN HK HU IS IE IT LV LT LU MY MT MX NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT SG SK ES SE CH TW TR UY US GB AD LI MC ID

Dear Jay.

Yes, it's the movie soundtrack .. i can find it in apple music but not in Spotify 😞

@illum1n4ti

What is your listening region?

@JayLB

I am from The Netherlands

If you like that song, check this one out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0kzyafXUPI

Hi could you add sail by machine gun kelly

Silverchair has an album called: Live from faraway stables. It's their best recording and I'd like to listen to it on Spotify.

@Jake3000

Hello:

That live release does not seem to be available on the Spotify service for any listening region currently. Doing a wiki page lookup, seems this release was recorded live in their Home town of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. Content recorded live in Australia is a tab bit difficult to get on other Spotify streaming regions. And also this release was also a 2xCD/2xDVD=4 disc combo release set, the original released format might make some licensing difficult in getting an audio only recording available for streaming services in some listening regions?

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Yes .. it's been released 🙂

Can you release sail by mgk??

And juice by chance the rapper

Can you add HUCCI x Dom Sebastien \ vision,

thanks

Add Manaic 2000 by Mark McCabe to spotify, it deserves to be there

We really want Don't Let Me Down Illenium Remix cause that's awesome pls add my english is ending...

Can you guys add 

Volumes - No Sleep (album)

Sam Lachow - 80 Bars EP

I want Where I'm At by Eminem

Is it possible to add "Will Grigg's on fire" by dj Kenno

Can you add the mixtape Purple Reign by Future

Suggested posts