Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Music] Frank Sinatra - Trilogy - 1980 album

[Music] Frank Sinatra - Trilogy - 1980 album

Dear Spotify Support Team

I would like to ask why - since a few days - it is impossible now to play Sinatra's album Trilogy: Past Present Future. Is there a way that it can be solved ? The album is mostly out-of-print in stores. What is more, what is the point of paying monthly fee, having the premium membership even though you cannot listen to your favourite artists ?

Kind regards,
Marcin

PS. The album in question: https://open.spotify.com/album/7gChBuHze71yZc6aOTXQpV?si=w3VOzTWbQtW7VICNZZe_Sw

6 Replies

Hey there!
The album plays perfectly for me, and you should be able to play the song with a Spotify Free subscription, but if you want to listen online you do need a Spotify Premium subscription. Could you elaborate more on your problem?

It is marked as grey and only one song is available. And yes, I have a premium membership.

Just now, I tried listening to some tracks from this album and the song isn't available in my country except one. This is probably the problem for you. Either Spotify or The Record Label / Artist decided to not have this song available in certain countries including yours. You should try contacting Spotify directly, or the Record Label/Artist.

Great... Hmm... How can I contact Spotify directyl?

Thank you for helping out.

There are many ways you can reach out to spotify which you can find here:
https://support.spotify.com/us/article/how-can-i-contact-spotify/?in_footer

Hope I could help, Have a nice day 🙂

I was really dissapointed they had to remove that album!! Just like they did to Sinatra's Watertown album in late 2017.  There's only one song available because the song "All Of You" from the Trilogy album is also in "Ultimate Sinatra: The Centennial Collection". So i guess the system automatically plays that one I suppose.

Suggested posts