Music request form

1 person liked this

Music request form

ckavalan

Does Spotify have a music request form for us to request adding a specific music track/album to Spotify? I would very appreciate if Spotify can add add this song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KTVQsfyCHM&list=PLz6e4iclyn3UQbhJgNtFpk5DmQ3ttxVtT&index=1, and all the songs from that album to the Spotify collection. It's the most beautiful song I have ever heard.

-Carol

7 Replies
7 people liked this

Re: Music request form

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hey there Carol @ckavalan,

Such a beautiful song. And from an indigenous artist too ^_^

Spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make. Anything which Spotify has the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

crematedmanRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I also have a song request

NAUtica1

There is is a song by argofox (catmosphere) called candy-coloured sky, I have waited years to see if it would be added but it hasn’t been so it would be very cool of you guys if you could add it to spotify in the near future :)

Highlighted

fz6motor
Regular

Hello Ckavalan,

You should contact the artist to ask him to put the music on Spotify, because there are many artists do not want their music here.

There are a process between artists and Spotify to put musics there.

The artist must make a submission process to put his music on Spotify.

In order for him to have a Spotify for Artists account, the artist must have music on Spotify already. That means he cannot use this direct submission process for your first release.

Try contact the artist, and tell him how important is his music be listened in the world.

enciudumitras
Casual Listener

Hello, I have the same request, some of my followers asked me to put this song on Spotify also, I’ll be grateful if anybody can help, 

Many thanks

enciudumitras
Casual Listener

Hello, I have the same request, some of my followers asked me to put this song on Spotify also, I’ll be grateful if anybody can help, 

Many thanks

https://youtu.be/2IQ-drJETYc

Pasamanerorich

Hi spotify! I would appreciate it very much if you could add this music: https://m.youtube.com/watch?start_radio=1&v=FN_1bGtREcI&list=RDFN_1bGtREcI 

to your musics. I tried searching this but it seems you still don’t have it. It’s trip-jacquees. There seems to be another with the same name on your list but it’s a different song. Thank you! 🙇🏻‍♂️

Music that should be added: Pink champagne by Ariana Grande

thetristanjohn

I feel like there should be this song called Pink Champagne by Ariana Grande 

SUGGESTED POSTS