Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music that needs to be added.

Music that needs to be added.

Please use this topic to post song you want added and maybe we can get spotify to move on some.

I'd like to see party monster by Krewella.

4 Replies

Hey @Thmssterling

Just a FYI:

Spotify would love to have all the worldโ€™s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article  and this thread for more information on this. ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

We've been getting good feedback on this RAP QUEEN song from Brooklyn rapper Serious Voice. Check it out and add to your playlist that's "pro-fem" , "hip hop," "Pop" or even good vibes type of playlist. Fits in well with Fetty Wap's Trap Queen, lol or a Nicki Minaj "Chun Li" type of vibe.  It's pretty dope and the djs in the east coast are vibing to it. Just released last Friday too. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/1LFPq9CmmPTq7Ap3lXRj6q?si=YlkU1-mmSSqxKk4qqCm93w

I agree with you. Did a scan just this past week of some rappers on the east coast, popular ones too and found a crazy fact, most of them don't even distribute their music on spotify. This is weird, as Spotify has completely changed the music game. I tell people all the time that if you're not on here, no matter how much of an old school artist you are, you sorta don't exist. 

How about tweeting @ them and saying are you on Spotify? Can't find you. That might get them going. 

Suggested posts