Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My band name lumped with another artist's music, cant access

My band name lumped with another artist's music, cant access

About 8 months ago I released first album Fabric - Chasing Sun through CD Baby on Spotify, etc. The music is mostly acoustic, with bamboo flute etc. Problem is that a techno artist apparently has same name for his project, not a major act or anything, but my music album is lumped in with those albums. This messes up my equation on a number of levels. 1) cant access a dedicated artist's account 2) when casual listeners hear my tracks they are mixed in with much louder techno music tracks that are on a whole different frequency.

I contacted Spotify a few months ago on this. Nothing. Again a week ago, have a case number but the automatically generated email response seemed to indicate that they may not reply. The reason this is semi urgent is that I have three new albums that I would like to put up and get to the world. The last one in particular is quantum leap years ahead in terms of everything....  but it makes no sense to do so unless a dedicated artist's page exists for me to start linking to and promoting. 

Logo Fabric.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts