Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My chemical romance

Solved!

My chemical romance

So Where did the album "I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love"????? I'm paying for this monthly and you take my favorite album down. and there is no way to get in touch with support. You dont have TOOL or Led Zeppelin either. Put the album back on or i will cancel my subscription.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

While I know that you almost certainly won't be able to find out why, I must just pull you up on the fact that you don't appear to be listening to the user who clearly explained that they used to have access to the album and now they don't.

While it doesn't really say very much, there is a specific FAQ section for this user's query but you didn't link to it in any of your replies... https://www.spotify.com/help/faq/content/artist-disappeared/

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I can listen to it for free on youtube. why should i pay to have this anymore.

Hello. I've moved your post over to a more appropreate area.

Sadly some artists have chosen to not be a part of Spotify at the moment. You can find a little more about why this might be right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

thank you. I had every song on this album added to my spotify playlist since i originally subscribed months ago. I also saw an ad poster "my chemical romance welcomes you to spotify!" so you are saying that they decided they gave the rights to all the albums but one of them they revoked?

thats so not a solution....if you really want the worlds music you need money. When i first joined spotify none of my friends had heard of it. Now there are many more very few of them are subcribers i'm sure. But i think that far less will bother to subscribe if i'm not happy with the service. I doubt they revoked your rights to the album... so where did it go? songs that i had added to my playlist became unavailable and i'd like a real answer not some link to FAQs.

While I don't know the specific reasons behind why that album is not available, a closer look reveals that it seems that the My Chemical Romance album is only available in certain countries at the moment.

Licensing for albums in different countries will need to be agreed on by a case by case basis. For example, the label handing the rights in France might be different to the one handling to the rights in the US. More information is right here - http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/content/artist-not-available/
Airhorn Enthusiast
Marked as solution

While I know that you almost certainly won't be able to find out why, I must just pull you up on the fact that you don't appear to be listening to the user who clearly explained that they used to have access to the album and now they don't.

While it doesn't really say very much, there is a specific FAQ section for this user's query but you didn't link to it in any of your replies... https://www.spotify.com/help/faq/content/artist-disappeared/

I belive it was pulled after Eyeball records was closed in 2012.

That is MOST LIKELY because MCR's "deal" with Eyeball Records "ended." In other words, they weren't with Eyeball Records anymore, and signed a deal with Reprise Records/Warner Bros.

Suggested posts