Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My removed music is confusing my artist radio, and missing fans also like

My removed music is confusing my artist radio, and missing fans also like

On the Spotify page for my band, Pushing Veronica, we cannot access our artist radio station, and our fans also like page has disappeared. When you try to listen to our artist radio station, it flashes for a second and then an error message flashes.

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 12.27.48 PM.png

Unlike our artist radio, our individual songs have very relevant, working radio stations. The algorithm matches us with bands that sound like us. However, grey songs that we removed from Spotify appear on these stations.

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 1.39.36 PM.png

Years ago we released an album called "In The Belly of a Whale" on Spotify, but since deleted it and now all the songs are greyed out. When you try to listen to this album's station, it shows the same Pushing Veronica radio flash and then error message. We are concerned that our "In The Belly of a Whale" album, which should be wiped from Spotify, is confusing the Spotify algorithm and preventing us from getting a Fans Also Like tab. How can we solve this issue?

Plan

Premium

USA

Device

Macbook Pro 16

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

3 Replies

Hey @oli_litner,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

When it comes to your band's stats and algorithmic performance on Spotify, keep in mind that such info gets updated daily, which might also result in some hiccups at times.

If everything with your Artist Radio and Fans Also Like isn't back to normal within the first half of the week, it'd be great for you to reach out to Spotify for Artists and ask them to take a look backstage. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

i have the same issue 

any fix?

Hi there @RedMask,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community.

In this case we suggest that you follow the recommendation that @Mario provided in his reply above.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts