Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Need help

Solved!

Need help

How do you change the picture to a playlist?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried going to your playlist, and clicking on the current playlist picture? (When you hover over the image, a pencil icon should appear). Then on the pop-up window, you can click on the playlist picture again, and Spotify allows you to choose the picture that you want to save as the playlist cover (in .jpeg format).

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @Xiusha 

That's very easy! ๐Ÿ™‚ You'll need the desktop client.

There you can select your playlist, hover over the image so that pencil logo appears and click on it (or just click on the name of the playlist).
Then, in the opened little window click on the cover image again and find a desired picture from your files. Select "Open". Spotify takes a second to load it. Click "Save".
You're done!

See this to learn more about changing playlist cover images and requirements on the images.

Note: It takes about a day to for the changes to fully update across devices and platforms. If the playlist cover doesn't appear updated just after you worked on it, it's pretty normal. You can try logging out and back in to see if that helps.

Have a lovely day ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Have you tried going to your playlist, and clicking on the current playlist picture? (When you hover over the image, a pencil icon should appear). Then on the pop-up window, you can click on the playlist picture again, and Spotify allows you to choose the picture that you want to save as the playlist cover (in .jpeg format).

AdamDamSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey @Xiusha 

That's very easy! ๐Ÿ™‚ You'll need the desktop client.

There you can select your playlist, hover over the image so that pencil logo appears and click on it (or just click on the name of the playlist).
Then, in the opened little window click on the cover image again and find a desired picture from your files. Select "Open". Spotify takes a second to load it. Click "Save".
You're done!

See this to learn more about changing playlist cover images and requirements on the images.

Note: It takes about a day to for the changes to fully update across devices and platforms. If the playlist cover doesn't appear updated just after you worked on it, it's pretty normal. You can try logging out and back in to see if that helps.

Have a lovely day ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star

Thank you so much! Have a great day!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for your answer! Have a great day!โ˜บ๏ธ

Suggested posts