Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

Hey wondering if the new mac miller mixtape "Faces" could be added to spotify, its his newest stuff and would be a great addition. I would fall in love with spotify if they could find a way to add it thanks!

12 Replies

I hope they will add "Faces", too. Seems like it has been there for awhile because after googling I found a link to some playlists on spotify where tracks from Faces like Diablo are in but not clickable...

Best day ever álbum by mac miller

Spoiler

Add faces by mac miller

PLEASE PLEASE add Faces by Mac Miller to Spotify! Its one of his best albums and would make me love Spotify so much more!!

We know that some artists make their own mixtapes freely available online. But to put it on Spotify, we still need to license it.

Artists can submit their music to Spotify via an aggregator, and we’ll be more than happy to upload it. However, it’s up to the submitter to gain permission from all the individual rights holders to use their music in this way.

Please add this mixtape, it is some of the best music composed by mac. This would be a great addition to his albums.

We need it now mixtape straight 🔥🔥🔥

Please put it putt now that Mac is dead I want my favorite mixtape on Spotify contact his team 

man hes dead can u contact someone to add it

They took it down. Next time don’t tell everyone 😂🤦‍♂️

Bro I swear it wasn't me i kept it to myself😂🤣

Suggested posts