New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

Highlighted

New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

jamseh

Hey wondering if the new mac miller mixtape "Faces" could be added to spotify, its his newest stuff and would be a great addition. I would fall in love with spotify if they could find a way to add it thanks!

7 Replies

Re: New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

lukadelic

I hope they will add "Faces", too. Seems like it has been there for awhile because after googling I found a link to some playlists on spotify where tracks from Faces like Diablo are in but not clickable...

Oscariturbero

Best day ever álbum by mac miller

Spoiler

Cisco19
Add faces by mac miller

ballzz

PLEASE PLEASE add Faces by Mac Miller to Spotify! Its one of his best albums and would make me love Spotify so much more!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know that some artists make their own mixtapes freely available online. But to put it on Spotify, we still need to license it.

Artists can submit their music to Spotify via an aggregator, and we’ll be more than happy to upload it. However, it’s up to the submitter to gain permission from all the individual rights holders to use their music in this way.

jefflakes15
Casual Listener
Please add this mixtape, it is some of the best music composed by mac. This would be a great addition to his albums.

Makoshark06
We need it now mixtape straight 🔥🔥🔥
SUGGESTED POSTS