New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

Hey wondering if the new mac miller mixtape "Faces" could be added to spotify, its his newest stuff and would be a great addition. I would fall in love with spotify if they could find a way to add it thanks!

9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: New Mac Miller Mixtape "FACES" request

I hope they will add "Faces", too. Seems like it has been there for awhile because after googling I found a link to some playlists on spotify where tracks from Faces like Diablo are in but not clickable...

Highlighted

Best day ever álbum by mac miller

Spoiler

Highlighted

Add faces by mac miller
Highlighted

PLEASE PLEASE add Faces by Mac Miller to Spotify! Its one of his best albums and would make me love Spotify so much more!!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

We know that some artists make their own mixtapes freely available online. But to put it on Spotify, we still need to license it.

Artists can submit their music to Spotify via an aggregator, and we’ll be more than happy to upload it. However, it’s up to the submitter to gain permission from all the individual rights holders to use their music in this way.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Please add this mixtape, it is some of the best music composed by mac. This would be a great addition to his albums.
Highlighted

We need it now mixtape straight 🔥🔥🔥
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Please put it putt now that Mac is dead I want my favorite mixtape on Spotify contact his team 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

man hes dead can u contact someone to add it

SUGGESTED POSTS