Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New music request

Solved!

New music request

Old school Gucci mane stuff... I saw you guys have “I’m Up - Gucci Mane” the mixtape already uploaded. The other mixtape “Trap Back” wasn’t uploaded though. Consists of 16 tracks +1 bonus. I’m sure these two mixtapes have the same copyrighting, so I don’t think it’d be an issue of the artist uploading. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!
The availability of music on Spotify is mainly up to the Record Label or the artist.

Unfortunately, the Record Label or The Artist probably decided to not have their music available for streaming on Spotify. You should try contacting the Record Label, and ask them why that Album/Song isn't on Spotify

If you want more info on this, you can learn more here
Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!
The availability of music on Spotify is mainly up to the Record Label or the artist.

Unfortunately, the Record Label or The Artist probably decided to not have their music available for streaming on Spotify. You should try contacting the Record Label, and ask them why that Album/Song isn't on Spotify

If you want more info on this, you can learn more here
Have a nice day!

This would be dope, i love exploring mixtapes its just become a hassle to do it with the easy acess of spotify 

Suggested posts