Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

New releases for you?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: New releases for you?

Community Legend

Great! If that doesn't work I promise we'll figure this out.

Highlighted

Updated music

Hi Spotify Team,

Once I follow a playlist, say Top 40 for example, do these playlists get updated with new songs? If so, how often and how would I know? Does this vary between playlists? 

Thanks, 

Highlighted

Re: Updated music

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
You can check it when its updated from the playlist info, see tha attached screenshot
MartinStoichkovRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Screenshot_2016-07-06-20-37-10.png
Highlighted

Re: Updated music

Community Legend

Hey there! 

Yes, if you follow a playlist it will still get updated. As for how often, every playlist is updated whenever the creator of the playlist changes it. There's not a delay though, like as soon as they update it, it will automaticly update for you. Any other questions?

Cheers,

Matt

Highlighted

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Cheers man, everythings fine now!
Highlighted

Community Legend

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it.

Highlighted
Solution!

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Just to say if someone with the same bug is reading, i didnt reinstalled the app, the bug solved itself and now have a little difference in the order, its not after top reccomendations but a few playlists under

View solution in original post

Highlighted

This is the answer. I had to scroll to the bottom of the list in the discover section to find this playlist again. I wish there was a way to pin the sections you like, but thanks for the answer OP!

Highlighted

Regular

I'm in the same boat.  My "new releases for you" section in the Discover section is now completely missing.  This is one of the top features that I use, especailly on Friday's when new music is being released.

I figure it should be it's own separate tab, listed under "Discover", but I'm totally gutted that it's missing altogether.  The fact that I don't even get notifications from artistis I follow is another failing of Spotify, imo.

If it could be retutrned, it would be greatly apprecaited.  My version/build number is 1.0.59.395.ge6ca9946

Highlighted

Regular

This is definitly not solved for me.  The "new releases for you " sections has been missing for what I figure is 2 weeks now.  This is my Spotify version/build: 1.0.59.395.ge6ca9946

SUGGESTED POSTS