Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New releases not available after one week (Spock's Beard / Arabs in Aspic)

New releases not available after one week (Spock's Beard / Arabs in Aspic)

Hi,

ich listened to the 2015 relase of Spock's Beard, made also offline available. Since last week the Playlist is empty even though the filter says these are still offline available. Same with Arabs in Aspic. Did you remove these albums?  

2 Replies

@tfe

To be honest I am not sure what is up with the new Spock's Beard release The Oblivion Particle, the release was up the week of new release Friday's on the 21st and then I noticed it became unavailable just this last weekend for some reason, so I am at a little lost on this one? Put it up for one week? A competitor still has it up for streaming, what happened here with this release? I was thinking maybe it was an upload error issue or something. So fingers crossed it might be back in a week or so.

In the meantime maybe bugging the band at their social media pages maybe?

"Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify."

@tfe

And everyone else who listens to this artist, update looks to be Spotify got the lincesing straightened out with Spock's Beard's new release The Oblivion Particle, the release is available in these listening locations on the Spotify service:

<territories>
AD AR AT AU BE BG BO BR CA CH CL CO CR CY CZ DE DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HK HN HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MX MY NI NL NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY RO SE SG SI SK SV TR TW US UY
</territories>

Suggested posts