Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

News on Imaginaerum (from Nightwish)

News on Imaginaerum (from Nightwish)

Greetings. I know this issue is not yours alone to solve, but we've been getting teases regarding Imaginaerum in Brazil for years now, but with no actual clarification from both the label and Spotify. The band states that negotiations between you and all labels in charge are in course at the moment, however it seems like this will be a never-ending discussion.

Can you guys shed some light on this? I don't know if Imaginaerum is hidden from other countries' Spotify app or not, but that's a bummer. In Brazil we rarely get official relesases from non-mainstream bands, so our only two options are either torrenting the albums or listening to their songs on streaming services in hopes of supporting the creators (without cutting our kidneys off trying to import releases that are 5 times more expensive than the original price, because of import taxes coupled with our **bleep**ty government).

I really trust in Spotify's ability to give voice to its community, and you are part of a select few that offer a proper community website for discussions like this one. Please make me proud of y'all!

Best regards,

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

I want it so bad Imaginaerum album. I can understand Tarja has some rights with Nightwish old discography but not with one of the last albums when Anette brought the vocals. Unbelievable!

Suggested posts