Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

No Bon Iver Album in Spotify? :(

No Bon Iver Album in Spotify? :(

Hello,

My apologies if I posted in the wrong location. But I have been looking for Bon Iver albums for months now and all I can see are covers. Can anyone confirm if it was pulled out of Spotify?
They're my favorite band and it would really suck not to have them in my playlist.

Thank you!
3 Replies

@Sleepymonsterrr

Hello:

What is your listening region?

I did a region lookup for these releases by Bon Iver.

The release of Blood Bank EP for these listening regions:

<availability><territories>AD AR AT AU BE BG BO BR CA CH CL CO CR CY CZ DE DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HN HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MX NI NL NO NZ PA PE PL PT PY RO SE SI SK SV TR US UY</territories></availability>

spotify:album:5MjC805qLtwgqXH1c0kpjK

The release of For Emma, Forever Ago for these listening regions:<availability><territories>AR BO BR CA CL CO CR CY DO EC GT HN MX NI PA PE PY SV TR US UY</territories></availability>

spotify:album:4SxFsOO0h4Nz3lFJuysKq5

The release of Bon Iver for these listening regions:<availability><territories>AR AU BO CA CL CO CR CY DO EC GT HN MX NI NZ PA PE PY SV US UY</territories></availability>

This single release of Fall Creek Boys Choir for these listening regions:<availability><territories>CA MX US</territories></availability>

I'm from The Philippines. Omg so this means Bon Iver is not available in my country?? The horror! Is there a way to bypass this?

@Sleepymonsterrr

No not without being in violation of Spotify's TOS.

You can try maybe contacting the artist through their social media pages and/or the label for the music to see if the material can be made available for Spotify in the Philippines. The artist's label is currently Jagjaguwar contact information here: http://www.jagjaguwar.com/contact.php

Hopefully one of these days these licensing schemes with regards to music, movies, and TV shows will go away and things will just get a world wide release day.

Suggested posts