Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

No Rory Gallagher and music keeps deleting

Solved!

No Rory Gallagher and music keeps deleting

I've been having trouble with music that I once had disappearing, music I've downloaded being deleted and now I notice my favorite artist Rory Gallagher only has a handful of songs I can listen to even though you claim to have over a hundred? Used to love Spotify but this is certainly the last time I pay for premium as it's clearly getting worse not better...
25 Replies
Marked as solution

But where can we go !!

I have the same issues here...  I really want Rory Gallagher back..  But it won't help to go to Apple music...  I have itunes... He is also not there anymore... What is really going on...can someone please give me an answer? And if someone knows where i can find his music again now..  Then it is extra bingo...  If you will share..  I know there is music on youtube.. **bleep**... To many Ads...  And eating my megabytes to much... 

Marked as solution

And there we go kids, just like that Rory is back.

Thats my night sorted, a load of Stella and Rory Gallagher on full blast

Thanks Spotify (although it is about time)

🙂

Thanks for the heads up I looked a few years and spotted his music had pretty much all gone from spotify. On reading his back catalogue was being rereleased this week I wondered if it was back on spotify. 

Rory Gallagher reappeared on Spotify a few months ago. I’ve just checked and it’s all still there. Three cheers for Spotify!

And yet BBC Session is still missing. 

Grayed out:

https://open.spotify.com/album/3q0pPtKFtUS7xhiVIZgkVH

Follow me

Suggested posts