Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

No preview?

Solved!

No preview?

Usually on my iPad I can tap and hold my finger on a song and it will play a little preview of the song but lately I haven't been able too at all and it's very annoying. Help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I don't think they took that feature off because it still works for me, maybe try deleting the app and re downloading it. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi silver_olive

I'm pretty sure that Spotify have recently removed the preview feature. If you want the feature back, feel free to send spotify a tweet or contact Spotify Support and let them know.

Regards

Slidehh/Roland 

WHY???? Wellp thanks I guess. Lemme know if you guys find out for sure anything about it and help me get it back because IT WAS GREAT.

Marked as solution

I don't think they took that feature off because it still works for me, maybe try deleting the app and re downloading it. 

Click that link they did. Maybe your spotify hadn't updated or something. I wish mine didn't lol. Vote though so I can get it back!

I actually contacted the Spotify team couple days ago and they confirmed that they have removed the preview feature after their recent software update.

I'm so upset about this sudden change(with no announcement or whatsoever) I went back to Apple Music. Always thought the preview feature was the best feature of Spotify 😞 

I tried that and also deleted the data before uninstalling and the preview button still unavailable, I just see a circle with a line in the center to remove the song, but I can preview songs in other people playlists and in my liked songs

Suggested posts