Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Not allowed to skip songs due to contract agreements?

Not allowed to skip songs due to contract agreements?

I recently left “another company P “. The reason? I paid to have unlimited skips on their plan, but now there are certain songs you CANNOT skip due to new user agreements between Pandora and the music content owners. I was NOT going to pay for a subscription that is supposed to allow me to skip them only to be forced to not skip certain songs. That’s foul play.

Is this going to be the rule here on Spotify? If so I won’t bother to go premium and will just drop it all together and go ITunes and be done with it. I really like Spotify so far so I hope it is not happening here!

3 Replies

Have not had this issue.

Hey there @Nomad1967,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you're on a Premium subscription, there's shouldn't be a limit on how many times you can skip to the next song. You can find out more information on the Premium features in this support site article.

If you'd like, you can also head here to compare the different subscriptions we offer.

Hope this helps clarify things! However, don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

this may be specific to your company. i have had spotify premium for a while and i can skip any song i want

Suggested posts