Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Notified for a disapearing song

Solved!

Notified for a disapearing song

Plan

Premium

Country

France/Austria

Device

(any)

Operating System

(any)

My Question or Issue

Dear Spotify team,

I discovered recently that some soungs disapeared from my playlist because they disapeared from spotify (Album Toto XX).

Since I did not receive any notifications or grey soung names, I would like to know if it is configurable (or possible) to have it.

Wavely,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @CviruceS!

You can see removed songs by clicking the "see unavailable songs" button in your app settings. That way you'll be able to see the songs that were removed from your playlists. However, there's not an option to get a notification every time a song disappears from your playlists, right now.

If you think this would be a good idea, I'd recommend posting it as a new idea in the Community Ideas Exchange so users and moderators can vote and comment on it.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @CviruceS!

You can see removed songs by clicking the "see unavailable songs" button in your app settings. That way you'll be able to see the songs that were removed from your playlists. However, there's not an option to get a notification every time a song disappears from your playlists, right now.

If you think this would be a good idea, I'd recommend posting it as a new idea in the Community Ideas Exchange so users and moderators can vote and comment on it.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @Jose_M,

Thank you very much for your answer.
Indeed, it may be interesting to see it via notifications (I looked for the song during minutes!).

Another little question, because the songs disappeared before enabling my option, I do not see them as 'grey song' (they just disappeared).

Is there a way to add them as removed song to the playlist?
(to know if they are added again)

Best

This is a closed idea, I propose to up it (at least for the notifications).

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Alert-window-that-displays-if-when-a-track-has-been-re...

Hello,
You should be able to add greyed out songs to playlists just as you add normal songs!

Unfortunately, Closed Ideas can't be re-opened. Feel free to start a new Idea as they might consider implementing it!

Hope this helps and make sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star

I'd also recommend checking out this idea. It's marked as "Not right now" but that doesn't mean it'll never happen so you can keep adding your votes and comments to it!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Warning-when-a-Track-is-removed-from-Spotify/idi-p...

Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Yes I have seen it, it is the same idea (but I prefered the first version :).

Thank you!

Have a nice day

Nice! I hope I helped you clear things up. Make sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6JWddKPdqvDc2WkPEi9grC?si=3AbJ1to7TbC5P0WCYTt6Kw

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts