Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

On my desktop spotify... how do i import my free spotify playlists to my paid subscription account?

On my desktop spotify... how do i import my free spotify playlists to my paid subscription account?

I am not too computer saavy but with your community assistance and some good step by step instructions... I will get thru this exercise... LOL, thanks all!

4 Replies

Hey @NikkiJ49

First, follow your Free account profile with your Premium account.

You can create a duplicate of any playlist, which you can edit to your liking. In the Desktop app, click Ctrl - A within the playlist you want to copy to select all the tracks.

Next, right click and Add to playlist should appear. You can add them to an existing playlist, or create a new one.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

From your computer select playlist and verify your account 

Go to your old account with your new account and follow the playlist. Now you can listen to the playlist.

One option is to go on to your free account, select the desired playlist, next to the ''play'' option click the button with the three dots, select ''make collaborative'' from the drop down. Next search for your free account from your premium account and download/follow your own playlist and you will be able to edit it.

Suggested posts