Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

One of my friends had a sentence under his title on Spotify and I would like to know how to do that.

One of my friends had a sentence under his title on Spotify and I would like to know how to do that.

Here's a picture of it.Here's a picture of it.

3 Replies

@ashley_hodel

Hello:

If you are on the Spotify desktop app, there might be a basic annotation tool for the playlist titles, and a box to type up a playlist description do you have this? When you are in a playlist and you click on it's title from the playlist top bar information, does an edit box open with options to change basic information of the playlist, Name, Image and Description input areas with type character limits?

No nothing to that nature shows up. All it will let me do is change the Title. No discription or anything appears.

@ashley_hodel

Ahh ok, Spotify tests new features all the time, Spotify insiders, playlist curators, Rock Stars and a small amount of randomly selected users have the Playlist Annotation feature currently. I can't say much more, as I am not sure when there will be an expansion of more users having access to this feature. Usually new features like this have slow roll outs to catch any problems with the new feature early. So do not fret it will eventually get to you, I just do not know when.

Suggested posts