Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Other] Option to show the song title/singer in original language or operating language

[Other] Option to show the song title/singer in original language or operating language

I listen to songs in different languages and would like to look at the singer/title of the song in the original language. I don’t see any option to switch the settings to this (currently my Spotify is automatically changing everything to English). 

2 Replies

Second this. I use my phone in English but it doesn't make sense that I can't search for Korean songs in Korean. Please make it a option to display songs in their original titles, or default songs title display in their original titles and english titles in brackets? 

Hey @yeseobbie and @gizellas,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account when moving forward. You can also submit an idea on our board that requests this feature. This page has detailed instructions on how to do this.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

Hope this info is useful. The Community is there for you if you have any questions 🙂

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts