Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Our Followers have disappeared

Solved!

Our Followers have disappeared

Thank you for our artist page verification very much! Just wondering where all of our Followers disappear after artist page was merged with our Spotify account – only 4 are left now!….  😞 We had more than 1K Followers until verification. Could you please check the situation and restore status of Followers?

Our Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3MKJMYrpJlncmp5u5yuf7q

Spotify URI: spotify:artist:3MKJMYrpJlncmp5u5yuf7q

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for your advice. I’ve contacted @SpotifyCares on Twitter 24h ago, and I got the answer right now with the message that they "hope to have it fixed up within the next 1-2 weeks". 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

View solution in original post

8 Replies

@Skylė hey there,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter.

if you let them know as much as you can about your problem - your operating system, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

Marked as solution

Thank you for your advice. I’ve contacted @SpotifyCares on Twitter 24h ago, and I got the answer right now with the message that they "hope to have it fixed up within the next 1-2 weeks". 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

@Skylė glad to hear it! thanks for coming back to me ^_^

@Skylė let me know!

Hurray! The problem has been solved within five days and we have all the Fallowers back again. Thanks to @SpotifyCares for support and keeping your promises.

@Skylė brilliant! keep killing it ^_^

my followers just went down form over 2000 to 5 followers after I verified and added my personal profile. Did they say why this happens? I have messaged @spotifycares 

The number of our followers as an artists disappears all the time we get them. Recently we got 518 followers, and they went down to 103 in about a 1-2 week or shortly  That happens everytime. We can't build and keep our fanbase. 

Suggested posts