Our Followers have disappeared

Solved!
Highlighted

Our Followers have disappeared

Regular

Thank you for our artist page verification very much! Just wondering where all of our Followers disappear after artist page was merged with our Spotify account – only 4 are left now!….  😞 We had more than 1K Followers until verification. Could you please check the situation and restore status of Followers?

Our Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3MKJMYrpJlncmp5u5yuf7q

Spotify URI: spotify:artist:3MKJMYrpJlncmp5u5yuf7q

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Our Followers have disappeared

Regular

Thank you for your advice. I’ve contacted @SpotifyCares on Twitter 24h ago, and I got the answer right now with the message that they "hope to have it fixed up within the next 1-2 weeks". 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted

Community Legend

@Skylė hey there,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter.

if you let them know as much as you can about your problem - your operating system, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

Highlighted
Solution!

Regular

Thank you for your advice. I’ve contacted @SpotifyCares on Twitter 24h ago, and I got the answer right now with the message that they "hope to have it fixed up within the next 1-2 weeks". 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Legend

@Skylė glad to hear it! thanks for coming back to me ^_^

Highlighted

Community Legend

@Skylė let me know!

Highlighted

Regular

Hurray! The problem has been solved within five days and we have all the Fallowers back again. Thanks to @SpotifyCares for support and keeping your promises.

Community Legend

@Skylė brilliant! keep killing it ^_^

Highlighted

my followers just went down form over 2000 to 5 followers after I verified and added my personal profile. Did they say why this happens? I have messaged @spotifycares 

SUGGESTED POSTS